This parasol comes with the option of heating and lighting making for an ideal ambience, this masterpiece will enhance any alfresco dining area giving your business the ultimate opportunity to maximise profitability throughout the seasons.
Our premium commercial parasol range is perfect for the following types of businesses, bars, cafes, resataurants and pubs.
Commercial Parasol Features
Powder coated white aluminium structure
Resistant against chipping, peeling and rusting
All joints are manufactured from quality stainless steel
Maintenance free gearbox built into the mast
Rotating spindle lift which moves the telescopic upper section
Parasol can be closed without moving furniture around
Huge variety of colours to choose from
Our Commercial Parasols Come in a Variety of Styles
Square from 2.5m² up to 7m²
Rectangular from 2m x 3m up to 9m x 5m
Round from 3m up to 10m
Parasol Technical Information
The telescopic umbrella is one of the most important umbrella models in the MDT collection. Its expansion mechanism can be made much thinner as a result of it being constructed entirely from aluminum, and as a result of this design detail, it has an extremely elegant look. The umbrella’s functionality can also be maximized because of the material: The telescopic umbrella is available as standard with spans of up to 16 meters; the larger models (from 7 × 7 meters and up) come equipped with electric motors. Using the matching rain gutter membranes, several telescoping umbrellas can be joined together easily to create a fixed covered area outdoors. The product characteristics make the Model T one of the most popular umbrella models for in food service and industry. A version designed to withstand wind speeds of up to 130 km/h is available for particularly windy areas, such as in the mountains or by the ocean. In this version, all critical parts like the center pole and spokes are reinforced or have been replaced with stainless steel.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks (200 kg total)
- Steel pate (200 kg)
- Ground tube
- Foldable adapter for easy installation
- Core drilling and ram-pin
- Support plate
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
The spokes are made out of square aluminium bars (40x20x2 mm – 50x20x3 mm). The centre pole has a wounded aluminium profile. The umbrella profile contains a U profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder coated (polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Black RAL 9005
- Silver RAL 9006
The gearbox and the spindle are contained in the centre pole and can be operated by handle or using a motor.
Benefits of Commercial Parasols
- Opening and closing by hand crank
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws can be easily replaced
- Mechanics include a telescopic pole which allows the umbrella to open or close over the table
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with lights and heating
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- All mechanical and electic construction units are checked by TÜV Germany
Accessories for our Parasols
- Various lighting options
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Mobile ground flooring with wind walls that withstands any expected gust speeds
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella (can also be used for the wind walls)
- Rain gutter to connect adjoining umbrellas
- Cloth side walls with doors or windows
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
Commercial Parasols by Alfresco Europe
Our Happy Clients
We put out to tender prices for an alfresco solution to our terrace at laduree, Harrods, Alfresco Solutions Europe Ltd came up trumps in all areas, product service and delivery times were spot on, the terrace is a huge success so thanks guys.
We use Alfresco Solutions for all our pub awnings and parasols, I always recommend them.
We use Alfresco Solutions Europe ltd, we have been in pub and hotel business for a long time, and worked with many suppliers, I endorse Alfresco Solutions Europe as one of our best.
We pride ourselves on having one of Londons best alfresco dinning terraces, this is a lot to do with the quality products and services that Alfresco Solutions Europe Ltd have supplied us.
If You Like Our Awning or Parasol Projects And Would Like Us To Do The Same For You
Speak to one of our award-winning customer service team on