TYPE TK – WIND RESISTANT PARASOL
TYPE TK – WIND RESISTANT PARASOL
The parasol type TK is a modified, special form of the type T series. The special feature, however, lies in the piping rail braces. The number of struts is increased and the struts are also visible from the top of the screen, because the membrane is anchored in the struts and not stretched over them. This also makes it possible to replace the individual membrane segments.
The design can be supplemented by additional accessories such as lamps or LED lamps. The parasol type TK is available with side lengths of 4m, 5m, 6m and 7m or with a diameter of 5m, 6m, 7m or 8m. The profesionnel umbrella type TK can easily be opened or closed with a removable hand crank.
The frame of the umbrella is made of powder-coated aluminium. Here you can get individual advice to choose from our membrane collection.
This parasol is firmly anchored to a foundation construction at your desired location. This large parasol type TK offers a very special look and is versatile. It is also a particularly windproof model and can also be used in exposed, windy locations. Due to its elegant design it is a solution for gastronomy and hotel objects.
DIMENSIONS & MEASURES
The telescopic umbrella with quick-change canopy system has been designed for special application areas. Here, the objects mix from the standard version and the reinforced version as well as the practical system of the quick-change system to our umbrella bar. Through the use of the quick-change canopy system, it is possible to replace individual segment elements of the roof in order to keep costs for a new membrane as small as possible. As a result, the system increases the wind stability up to 100 km/h. This type of umbrella is perfectly suited for the gastronomy and industry.
The cover consists of individual segments, these are equipped on the sides with a pole, this pole will be inserted into the kederrail and fixed with bolts. Therefore, every single membrane section is easily to change and the fabric is also fade, light and weather resistant, tear and abrasion resistant, resistant to environmental influences, alternatively with valances. The PVC material is available in different colors.
- Ground tube for smooth installation by means of foundation
- Foldable adapter for easy installation
- Screen print
Rectangular umbrella struts made of aluminum, 40 x 20 x 2 mm — 60 x 30 x 3 mm, center pole with wounded aluminum profile, ø 150 x 5 mm, aluminum telescope ø 80-100 x 5 mm, U profile for attaching spokes, powder-coated frame (polyester powder ca. 80 µ)
White RAL 9010 (standard)
Other RAL colors on request
Gearbox and spindle stored in center pole, umbrella opened/closed with hand crank or electric motor.
- Opening and closing by hand crank
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws can be easily replaced
- Mechanics include a telescopic pole which allows the umbrella to open or close over the table
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with lights and heating
- Safely handles winds up to 100 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Various lighting options
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind walls with different heights
- Mobile ground flooring with wind walls that withstands any expected gust speeds
- Electric motor for opening the umbrella (can also be used for the wind walls)
- Rain gutter to connect adjoining umbrellas
- Cloth side walls with doors or windows
- Cabling is housed within the central mast
FABRICS & COLORS
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 – DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 – Flat and Folded.
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.